Featured Post

Why England?

This post talks about some of the reasons why we have a heart for England. Take a look before you continue on to the rest of the blog.   ...

Friday, March 9, 2018

Blessed

It's 2am... I should be sleeping but I can't... I think I took too many naps in the car yesterday,  or drank too much water, maybe it's the food you have to eat as you drive for most of your days (even when you try and be as conscious as possible)... or I am just pregnant. 

I've been using the word blessed a lot lately and it's because  I truly am. Even if I am not where I thought we would be, even if I have worries, concerns,  or struggles. God just by being Him and allowing me in His presences has blessed me. BUT GOD doesn't stop there. He gives me joy, love, family, faith, peace, laughter, support.... He is a good good father. So yes, I may be using the word often... but I can never over claim how much my God has and continues to bless me.


No comments:

Post a Comment