Featured Post

Why England?

This post talks about some of the reasons why we have a heart for England. Take a look before you continue on to the rest of the blog.   ...

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Praying


I've been talking with God about the meeting place lately. I feel there us opposition in the community and the devil is trying to restrict us. But I know God can use this place for amazing things and it can bring Him glory through changed lives.

I felt God saying gather your partners and pray for the opening, the influence, and against the enemy. I felt like praying every day at 8pm for eight weeks. I didnt know why that jumped into my head, maybe because we open on the 8th?

But I looked it up and I did find this one Bible website... "The number 8 in the Bible represents a new beginning, meaning a new order or creation, and man's true 'born again' event when he is resurrected from the dead into eternal life"

That's what we want the Meeting place to be.. a place where new beginnings are found..

Please join us at 8 pm ebrry night for the next 8 weeks in lifting up the meeting place. 

Thanks ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment