Featured Post

Why England?

This post talks about some of the reasons why we have a heart for England. Take a look before you continue on to the rest of the blog.   ...

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Shell Lake

It is conference time and we arrived last night to conference number 2. Shell Lake has held their conference for 32 years. This is only my 4th year attneding. But I am blessed every year by swing the connections that started then grow into friendships that they are today.

This week is always so encouragin when a group of believers worshiping  and following God come together the Spirit moves mightily.  I'm always amazed by the missionaries who have been serving for as long as I've lived, to hear the stories of God's faithfulness through their life... makes you see things differently. 

1st night was on going out.... I can't wait to hear tomorrows.

God bless!


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment